I feel you. You are frustrated, fed up with all these bumps on your face. I had ingrown hairs, too. The bumps would come after shaving…ingrown hairs would develop without warning – it’s a b%&*
The most favored way to deal with them is to prevent ingrown hairs from happening.
Ingrown hairs can be a nuisance and a medical condition. Prevention will help reduce your chance of receiving over the counter drugs like antibiotics for infected ingrown hairs or retina-A, which is pretty much a chemical assault to your skin. Everyday use of an ingrown prevention face wash will help eliminate the problem. And what you want to look for when searching for an ingrown hair face wash is to look for a product that uses natural ingredients. Adding chemicals (e.g., parabens or preservatives) do not in any way help your ingrown hair condition.
You want to find a solution for your ingrown hair condition that doesn’t involve a chemical solution. Follow the steps below to prevent ingrown hairs without chemicals:
- Daily rub your face in a circular motion with a wet washcloth or an exfoliating scrub to course out any stubborn ingrown hairs.
- Shave with a sharp, single-bladed razor.
- Wet your skin with warm water before shaving and apply a lubricating gel or oil.
- Shave in the same direction your hair is growing.
- Lessens the chance of a hair slipping back into your skin by applying a minimal stroke pattern.
- Keep blade clean, rinse blade with water after every stroke.
- Leave a little bit of stubble – don’t shave too close.
- If using an electric razor, don’t press on skin; hold electric razor just above the surface of your skin.
- Apply a cool washcloth to face after shave, this will help reduce irritation.
The best way to deal with ingrown hairs is to prevent it from happening by learning what shaving method works best for your skin type and hair texture. Also, by selecting what products to incorporate into your shaving routine as ingrown prevention.
Take preventive measures before an ingrown hair appears!
J.Arthur Ingrown hair treatment offers you a safe and natural way to prevent ingrown hairs from appearing.